Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New everyone!!!!!
Let start this New Year out on a good foot with some goal setting to SAVE money on everyday personal products and groceries! 


  • My goal to post the very best deals.  
  • I have personal goal of saving 70% or more on majority(realistly I have to leave room for error)  of my personal products and groceries.
  • To be very organized. New Years Eve I got a new binder that zips up, baseball card holders, and new hang folders. I reorganized everything am ready for my first shopping trips at Ultra Foods and Target.
  • I am still looking for a made up spreadsheet for keeping track of everything I do couponing. .
  • Create at menu that works everyday for our family.
  • Creating a shopping list and sticking to it.
  • Creating a more tight budget and sticking to it.
Of course I have a ton more goals but as it comes down to money and couponing I want to do better.


Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2014 is going to be a great year let get it going!

~~~~VIP COUPON MOM~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment