Monday, November 11, 2013

Balancing life and Menu Making Planning expermintent

So I know stress the importance of menu planning but I am not so good at it. I know before I got pregnant with my second son  in late 2012 I was very successful with menu planning and preparing a weeks worth of meals on Sunday night. Since my pregnancy and now birth of my son I am really suggesting with menu and sticking to a menu, especially since I am working full-time. Looking for pointers on how you make menu works for you and your family.

In general looking for some pointers on balancing couponing, menus, working, and getting some me time at the same time. I feel like I am so over-whelmed with trying to balance life since I returned to work. I have had to prioritize the places to coupon which means I have no time for my favorite Target coupon since I need about 1 hour just to plan and prepare for that store plus about 1 or 2 hours to do shopping there. I love all the couponing options but it means I need a little more time to plan and shop since I need to print, clip, check text, and check Cartwheel.

Looking forward to your tips

VIP COUPON MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment